The Bougee Weekender
Waow! Thank you everyone for making The Bougee sell out in a few days! The White Bougee will be back in stock at the end of April. Both the Chestnut and black will also be available for pre-ordering! Make sure to sign up for our newsletters to be notified when it is available again.
The Bougee Weekender is what travel dreams are made of!
It is the perfect weekender to carry your belongings for a girl’s weekend, a romantic weekend getaway, or a 2–3-day work trip. The Bougee Weekender is a showstopper! We are not kidding when we say, everyone who sees it, falls in love with it. The sleek vegan leather, gold accents, monogrammed interior, trolley sleeve, adjustable cushioned messenger strap and separate bottom shoe compartment makes it the perfect companion to travel in style and comfort.
Features and Details:
- Vegan Leather
- Adjustable Cushioned Messenger Strap
- Polyester Interior Monogrammed Lining
- Separate Bottom Shoe Compartment
- Interior Zipper and Pockets
- Detachable Shoulder strap
- Trolley Sleeve
- Gold Hardware
- Fits Airline Requirements for Carry-on Luggage
- 4 Feet Studs
Perfect for: A girl’s weekend, a romantic weekend getaway, or a 2–3-day work trip.
Weight: 4.31 lbs.
Material: PU Vegan leather and Polyester lining
- Most vegan leathers are created from polyvinyl chloride (also known as PVC). The production of PVC is highly toxic to humans and animals. TSTL proudly uses 100% Synthetic Polyurethane (PU) to create our vegan leather. Not only does PU make a greener alternative to PVC, but it also allows you to keep the cruelty-free lifestyle that you can be proud of
- Vegan leather is an animal conscious alternative that does not require killing animals for their skins
You can return your TSTL Weekender anytime within the first 60 days of purchase.
This item is teturnable by mail
To learn more about our return policy please visit our Home page and procced to click the “Returns” section at the bottom left-hand corner.
Always keep your TSTL items in room temperature, away from direct sunlight and inside the canvas dust cover when not in use.
To keep your vegan leather looking new, we suggest using a damp cloth with mild soap to gently wipe the surface.